- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup or 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1½ tablespoon TurmeriX™
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl mix together flour, baking soda, chocolate chips and TurmeriX™. Set Aside
- In a bowl or stand up mixer beat together butter, both sugars on medium speed until light and fluffy, approximately 3 mins. Add salt, vanilla and eggs. Mix to combine. (I like to hand whisk these ingredients)
- Gradually add the flour mixture. (You can use a mixer but I prefer a wooden spoon).
- Roll portions of dough to your preferred size. (or use a tablespoon). Place on a baking sheet. (We would suggest to line this with parchment paper).
- Bake 8-10 mins but still soft to the touch in the center.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 1-2 mins.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely
Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.