- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1½ cup your favorite pasta
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ tbsp TurmeriX™
- 4 thick slices bacon, sliced
- ½ cup parmesan
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 chopped green onion
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions .
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix sour cream, egg yolk and TurmeriX™.
- Set aside.
- Cook the shallot and garlic on medium heat and keep stirring, until golden-brown, 3 to 4 minutes. (No need for any kind of grease if you use a non-stick pan.)
- Add the bacon until crispy.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Pour the creamy sauce and mix until well-blended.
- Add parmesan.
- Serve immediately and sprinkle with green onion.