- 1 lb Fingerling Gourmet Potatoes, halved lengthwise
- ½ lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 asparagus
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- Small bunch flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tbsp TurmeriX™
For the salad:
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet, and sprinkle 1 ½ tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blanch the asparagus in boiling water about 10 minutes.
- Toss your tomatoes with the potatoes in the remaining 1 ½ tbsp olive oil on the baking sheet (use another baking sheet if needed).
- Continue roasting for 15 minutes or until potatoes browned and crisp.
- Remove potatoes and tomatoes from the oven and set aside in a bowl or a plate.
- Add onions and parsley.
For the dressing:
- In a small bowl mix all the ingredients together until combined.
- Pour on top of the warm potatoes.
Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
Add arugula if you would like to make this potatoes salad a main dish.