- 5 sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp TurmeriX™
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Peal the sweet potatoes and cut them into fries.
- Transfer the potatoes to a bowl, pour the olive oil, TurmeriX™, salt and pepper. Let it marinade for 30 minutes.
- Toss the potatoes on the baking sheets (use 2 baking sheets).
- Make sure the fries do not touch each other for more crispiness.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip them using tongs.
- Continue roasting for 15 minutes or until potatoes browned and crisp.
- Remove sweet potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with fresh thyme and serve with your favorite sauce.