- 1 can chickpeas (15-19 oz.)
- 2 tsp TurmeriX™
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- extra salt, coarse
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a large baking pan with a parchment paper.
- Drain and thoroughly rinse chickpeas. (A salad spinner is an excellent way to drain them. Peel the paper coverings off chickpeas for a crispier snack.)
- Add all ingredients into a bowl. Mix well until chickpeas are well coated.
- Spread the chickpeas onto the baking pan with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Stir.
- Bake for additional 15 minutes, or until the chickpeas are crisp.
- Grind coarse salt over chickpeas.
- Cool and enjoy!