- 6 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate (dark, milk- your personal preference)
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp TurmeriX™
- pinch of salt
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks into 2 separate bowls.
- Soften the chocolate in double boiler. Remove from heat once melted.
- Into your melted chocolate add beaten yolks, sugar and TurmeriX™
- Beat the whites egg until stiff with a pinch of salt.
- Gently fold the beaten egg whites using a spatula into your chocolate mixture.
- Pour into small bowls or ramekins.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Option: Decorate with cocoa, coconut; be creative!
- Bon Appétit!