These cookies are easy on the tummy and provide tons of goodness in just a few bites!
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp TurmeriX™
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place a non-stick mat on a baking tray.
- Place oats, almond meal, TurmeriX™, cinnamon, and ginger powder in a bowl and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, add egg, banana, honey, butter, and vanilla and stir.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Scoop handfuls of dough and place on a baking sheet, then press down with a spatula to make biscuit shape.
- Bake for 15-20 mins, until golden brown.
- Once ready, place on a wire rack to cool. (Makes 15 cookies)
Post adapted from TurmeriX Australia.