Celeriac & White Bean Soup
- 1 bulb celeriac, diced
- 1 leek, diced (just the white part)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 large potato, diced
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp TurmeriX
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 can cannelloni beans
- In a heavy based pan add butter on medium heat.
- Once melted, add leek and garlic and sauté until leek becomes translucent.
- Add the TurmeriX and stir for another minute.
- Add the potato, celeriac, stock and liquid from the white beans.
- Bring to a boil and simmer on low heat until potato and celeriac are cooked and easily penetrated with a knife or skewer.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Using a stick blender blend mixture until smooth.
- Season with salt.
- Serve in soup bowls garnishing with cream, pesto and/or cracked black pepper.