Coconut Iced Coffee Latte
- 4 tbsp of black or instant equivalent, cooled slightly
- 2/3 cup of coconut cream
- 2/3 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of TurmeriX
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker or large jar with a tight-fitting lid, place coffee, honey, and TurmeriX.
- Close the vessel and shake firmly. Add coconut milk and coconut cream and repeat.
- Using a bar spoon, strain liquid from shaker into tall glass reserving the foam behind.
- Float the remaining coconut foam on the top of the iced coffee and sprinkle with cinnamon.
For a more complex flavor add a scoop of vanilla or cinnamon ice cream to the glass.