- 8 thin beef or pork sausages
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ lb button mushrooms, quartered
- 10 curry leaves
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1 tbsp TurmeriX
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- In a heavy based pot, heat 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add garlic, onions and mushrooms and sauté until onions are translucent.
- Gripping the sausages between your index finger and thumb, squeeze the meat out of the casings into 1” balls directly into the pan.
- Add the curry leaves and stir gently until the sausage meat starts to brown.
- Add the flour, TurmeriX and curry powder; stir for another 2 minutes.
- Add the stock and simmer for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and serve with mashed or boiled potatoes.