• 1 cup oats
• 1 ½ cups oat milk (or other type of milk if not available)
• Juice of 1 orange
• ½ tbsp of TurmeriX
• ½ tbsp of cinnamon
• ¼ tbsp of ginger
• 3 tbsp of sliced almonds
• 1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
• Pinch of salt
• Start by adding the oats, oat milk to a pot and allow it to cook for about 5 minutes, or until bubbly.
• While the oats are cooking, roast the almond slices in a small saucepan without oil until they turn slightly golden brown.
• Add the cinnamon, ginger and orange juice and stir frequently. If it gets too dry, add more orange juice or oat milk.
• Add the TurmeriX with the honey or maple syrup if desired. You may find that oat milk is sweet enough in this recipe.
• Pour the TurmeriX porridge into two bowls and garnish with the blueberries and almond slices. If you use frozen berries, heat them up in a saucepan before stirring them in.