Raw Chocolate Balls
• 4 large Medjool dates, pits removed and chopped
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1/2 cup raw almonds, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp of raw cacao powder
• 2 tbsp of cacao butter
• 2 tbsp of shredded unsweetened coconut
• 1 tbsp of TurmeriX
• Place dates in a blender and mix to a paste.
• Heat coconut oil in a pan over low heat, until melted.
• Add to blender with almonds, cacao powder, and butter and mix.
• Place in a bowl.
• Wet hands with water and roll teaspoons of mixture into balls, then roll in coconut.
• Set in the fridge for 1 hour.
• Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.