Sweet Potato & TurmeriX Frittata
• 1 red onion, finely chopped
• 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 1 lb of firm tofu, cubed
• ¼ cup of cornstarch
• ¼ cup of nutritional yeast flakes
• 1 tbsp of TurmeriX
• ¼ cup of water
• Salt to taste
• 1 sweet potato, sliced into very thin rounds
• Preheat oven to 375˚F.
• Heat pan on high heat. Add onion and garlic.
• Add a little water and sauté onion until soft.
• Place tofu in food processor with cornstarch, nutritional yeast, TurmeriX and ¼ cup water. Pureé to paste.
• Add chopped onion to bowl and add tofu blend.
• Add salt to taste and mix well.
• Layer sweet potato rounds and tofu mixture in spring-form cake tin lined with baking paper.
• Place in oven and cook for 45 minutes until outside of frittata is firm and crispy.
• Serve with fresh salad.