- 1 lb of coarse ground lamb
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 1 ½ tsp of TurmeriX
- ½ tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- 3-4 tbsp of pine nuts
- 2 eggs
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and season with salt.
- Using a wooden spoon, or preferably latex gloves, mix or knead the mixture for around five minutes or until the mixture is well-blended.
- Divide the meat into four portions.
- One portion at a time shapes the meat into a patty shape making a dimple with your thumb in the center of each patty.
- Using a hot fry pan with a few tablespoons of oil, or a griddle brushed with oil, cook each patty for approximately 3 minutes on each side on medium heat.
With your burger patty you can create your own burgers using toasted bread/burger buns, lettuce, tomato, cheese, tomato sauce, etc.. For something special add ½ tsp of TurmeriX to ½ cup mayonnaise to spread on your buns.