TurmeriX and Mango Bliss Balls
- 1 cup cashews
- 0.33 lb dried mango
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 tsp TurmeriX
- Soak cashews and mango for 30 minutes, drain.
- In a blender or food processor, process cashews, mango, and rice malt syrup until well combined.
- Add shredded coconut and continue processing.
- Scrape mixture into a bowl and stir through coconut flour, vanilla paste, lime juice and TurmeriX.
- Roll into balls, then roll in additional coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze.