TurmeriX Pizza Crust
• Finely dice 1 beetroot, tossed in olive oil, season and bake at 400˚F for 20 – 30 minutes
While the beets are baking combine the below to make the dough:
• 1 cup of Greek yogurt
• 1 cup of self-rising flour
• 4 tsp of TurmeriX
• Pinch of salt
TOPPINGS OF YOUR CHOICE:
We recommend tomato sauce, baby spinach, cheese, roasted beetroot, peppers and cherry tomatoes.
• Mix the above ingredients until it forms a dough.
• Roll out the dough between 2 slices of lightly greased parchment paper, dusting with additional flour as required.
• Bake for 20 minutes.
• Remove from oven and top with your favorite toppings.
• Bake for an additional 15 – 20 minutes or until cheese is golden.
4 tsp of TurmeriX in the recipe means each slice has approximately 2.5 grams ½ tsp of TurmeriX.