Coconut Iced Coffee Latte
- 4 tbsp black or instant coffee equivalent, cooled slightly
- ⅔ cup coconut cream
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp TurmeriX™
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker or large jar with tight fitting lid, place coffee, honey and TurmeriX™.
- Close vessel and shake firmly; add coconut milk, coconut cream and shake firmly.
- Using a bar spoon strain liquid from shaker into tall glass reserving the foam behind.
- Float the remaining coconut foam on the top of the iced coffee and sprinkle with cinnamon.
For a more complex flavor add a scoop of vanilla or cinnamon ice cream to the glass.
Post adapted from TurmeriX Australia.