- 2 cups your favorite rice
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp TurmeriX™
- Heat the coconut oil in large pot on medium high.
- Cook the onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the carrots, green onions, and TurmeriX™. Stir until well blended
- Add the rice and keep stirring. The rice should be totally yellow-orange.
- Incorporate the liquids: coconut milk, broth and water.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce the heat and cover until the rice is tender. (More or less 40 minutes depending on the rice you have picked.)